On behalf of FIRST Robotics Society and all of our FIRST Robotics Competition students and coaches, I would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to CenterLine who took care of the shipping and brokerage arrangements for our Kit of Parts! Our 2020 FIRST Robotics Competition was made possible because of this generous contribution. Thank you!
What if you could build a better world? Where would you begin?
More than ever, we must come together to innovate and solve problems. In FIRST, you are part of a thriving community brimming with inspiration, creativity, and hope for a stronger, more sustainable future—one that’s built better together. You have the power to help the cities, towns, and places you call home reach new heights. With the support of the FIRST community, this is your opportunity to lead our future forward—and up.
- Location: NAIT Main Campus – Edmonton, Alberta
- Facility Map and Parking Info
- Date: February 1, 2020
- Advanced registration for Northern Alberta teams: Nov 1 – 15, 2019
- Registration for all of Alberta: Nov 15 – Dec 19, 2019
- Cost: $150 (FLL), $50 (Jr.FLL)
- contact: Vin.Stocking(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)epsb.ca (FLL)
- contact: paul(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)frcwest.com (FLL Jr.)